RH Reality Check is an award-winning daily publication providing evidence-based news, analysis, and commentary, as well as interactive dialogue on matters of sexual and reproductive health and justice. RH Reality Check currently has the following job opening:
RH Reality Check seeks a Campaigns Intern to assist the Director of Online Fundraising and Campaigns. The Campaigns Intern will:
- Provide outreach to partner organizations for joint online action and fundraising campaigns.
- Assist with setting up online campaigns, including email alerts, write-in and petition campaigns, and fundraising pages.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and as the organization grows.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Familiarity with political engagement on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Tumblr.
- Some familiarity with HTML.
- Demonstrated comfort with a sexual health and reproductive justice advocacy framework.
- Demonstrated ability to engage successfully in both individual work and teamwork, and ability to take input and constructive critique.
- Ability to work remotely and independently while also being present for the job and meeting responsibilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong ability to multitask.